Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rumblings

- Its about time the Blue Jays released BJ Ryan, he has been horrible and shows no signs of getting better.

- I don't think JP should trade Roy Halladay. Unless the package is so good you can't turn it down. I think the Jays have a chance of being very good next year. I think there are a couple of players they should look at trading including Wells, Rios, Tallet and Richmond. I don't think they would get anything for Wells, so I probably wouldn't trade him. Rios you might be able to get something decent for, but it all depends on if Travis Snider is going to play next year, and its not looking good. I don't believe Tallet and Richmond are long term solutions, they both give up too many walks, and with Marcum, Mcgowan coming back next year, and Cecil and Romero on the way up, they should get something for them right now will the value is the highest.

- Are the Flyers crazy? Do they think Pronger will still be playing when he's 43?

- If I was Bob Gainey I would have given Sake Koivu a one year deal worth 3 million, as long as he understands that he's the number 3 centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment